North Tyneside Business Forum is here to create a supportive network for businesses in North Tyneside and ensure local business is well connected and represented.
North Tyneside Business Forum is the lead support organisation for the business community in North Tyneside; encouraging economic growth, employment, sustainability and corporate responsibility.
The team can put members straight to the heart of local business by accessing the most relevant support organisations, providing dedicated communications and hosting events on what businesses in the borough want and provide excellent networking opportunities with key decision makers and other businesses.
So whether you’re looking for advice, new premises, funding info, or just a chat with a like-minded colleague from the local business community, the North Tyneside Business Forum can make the link and get you the support you need.
The North Tyneside Business Forum have a dedicated website, regular e-bulletins, a quarterly Business Update, and a year-round events schedule which all start-up and existing businesses can access.
Membership Benefits are:
- Free attendance at business forum events
- Opportunities for networking
- Listing as member on the Membership Directory
- Consultation on local issues
- Dedicated communication to members
- Access to North Tyneside Council departments and other statutory organisations
- Business support in a range of areas
- Personal introductions to other members
Business.email@example.com |0191 643 6000