Commercial Lease; Business Tenancies – Common Pitfalls and problems
October 22 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Understanding options for business premises
An absolute must for anyone considering taking on business premises in North Tyneside, this online workshop will help you understand all of your options when considering commercial premises.
There will be a ‘Jargon buster’ Q&A opportunity and topics include:
- Heads of Terms
- Rights of the parties – granted and reserved
- Assignment of lease
- Break Clauses
- Costs, charges and outgoings
- Registration and Stamp Duty on Commercial Leases
- Security of Tenure – the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Serving Notice on the Landlord/Tenant
About Paul Murphy Paul is a commercial property expert who acts for a number of clients including local authorities, advising new start ups and established companies on a range of key property matters as well as advising on Community Asset Transfer.
To book your free place, follow the instructions in Registration Box below to take you through to Eventbrite which handles our bookings.