- This event has passed.
CREATING CONNECTIONS | Thursday 30th January 2020 at 9.30am
January 30 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
CREATING CONNECTIONS – our regular networking event for North Tyneside start up businesses* (with a special invitation to those who are preparing to start)
30 January 2020 | 9.30am-12.30pm at Royal Quays Business Centre, NE29 6DE
Come along and…
- create connections in a safe & friendly environment
- promote your business in 30 seconds (if you’re shy just say hi!)
- carry out market research for your business idea (ideal if you haven’t started yet)
- chat and swap notes with other new business owners
and find out who wins START UP BUSINESS OF THE MONTH!
How to apply for Start Up Business of the Month
Businesses who are within their first year of trading* can apply to be considered for Start Up Business of the Month by emailing us at email@example.com telling us why you think you should win.
Examples of great reasons a business could win are:
- increased turnover
- new employee/s
- winning a new contract
- taking on new premises
- community support
- running a successful event or
- delivering excellent customer service
*Businesses over 1 year old are invited to join North Tyneside Business Forum and apply for the annual North Tyneside Business Awards.