- This event has passed.
Dealing with Accounts and Tax – 9.30am
November 3 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Accounts and Tax
Everything a new business owner needs to know about accounts and tax is covered in this online workshop.
Bring along your questions and discuss them with specialist consultant Gavin Spencer, who thankfully speaks in plain language!
He’ll start with a short presentation on basic bookkeeping, company structure and taxation followed by a question and answer session. Topics covered are:
• How to stay in control when recording financial information
• Allowable expenses
• What is AutoEnrolment and what do I need to do / know?
• Should I be VAT registered and what are the advantages / disadvantages?
• When and why should I incorporate my business?
• The importance of cashflow
• All you need to know about your Tax Return
About Gavin Spencer Gavin is a fully qualified accountant with a passion for taxation and business consultancy. He is a Fellow Member of the Association of the Chartered Certified Accountants, and enjoys helping new businesses to find their feet with finance.
To book your free place, follow the instructions in Registration Box below to take you through to Eventbrite which handles our bookings.