- This event has passed.
Finance and Accountancy Masterclass | Weds 3rd April at 10am
April 3 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pmFree
Do you want to be in control of your business financials and better understand Taxation, Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE?
On Wednesday 3rd April at 10am, The Business Factory in collaboration with Beach Accountants, is inviting you to bring along your questions and discuss your problems with an expert who speaks in plain language. The seminar will begin with a short presentation on basic bookkeeping, company structure and taxation followed by a question and answer session. It will finish with an opportunity to relax and network with like-minded individuals.
Refreshments will be provided.
Some of the key areas presented on the day
- How to stay in control when recording financial information
- Allowable expenses
- What is AutoEnrolment and what do I need to do / know?
● Should I be VAT registered and what are the advantages / disadvantages?
● When and why should I incorporate my business?
● The importance of cashflow
To book your free place, follow the instructions in Registration Box below to take you through to Eventbrite which handles our bookings.
This seminar is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria.