- This event has passed.
Grow Your Business with Guest Presenter Neil Munnoch | Friday 11th October 12.30pm-4.30pm
October 11 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pmFree
An interactive workshop with guest presenter Neil Munnoch of nordstar* (*nordstar = (verb) – to find direction)
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- • Make it easier for your customers to do business with you
- • Make your product or service exceptionally customer focused
- • Improve your profit margins
Book your place and find out:
- • Who your ideal clients are
- • The value you bring to your clients and how to charge for it
- • How small differences can make big changes
- • How to reach your ideal clients and make your marketing more effective
- • How to continually delight your customers and keep them coming back
- • How to review and improve your business processes
- • The best way to organise your business
- • How to create and implement effective action plans
- • How to create a strategic plan to deliver your long term inspirational goals
Who is this for?
Early start and existing business owners/Directors of small and micro businesses* with aspirations to scale and grow
*Limited companies must have a North Tyneside trading address; sole traders/partnerships must be resident in North Tyneside and operate their business within North Tyneside.
What is the format of the workshop? This is a practical, interactive workshop that will be personalised to your own business, with real life case studies and examples. You will complete templates and return to your business with a plan to kick start your business growth.
Do I need to bring anything with me to the workshop? You can bring anything that you think is relevant to your potential growth as there will be lots of opportunities to ask questions and receive feedback on your own specific ideas and plans.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions? You can email me on email@example.com or phone me on 07525 277322.
Why is this free to attend? European Funding covers the cost of this workshop. Neil Munnoch of nordstar* has very kindly agreed to contribute his time and impart his expertise to residents and businesses of North Tyneside under The Business Factory support project.
Who is nordstar? nordstar* bring experience and expertise leading business and technology strategy development, innovation, change and transformation programmes for some of the UK’s leading brands and organisations. Don’t let this overwhelm you.
The ethos of nordstar* is that you are taught easily understood tools and techniques without buzzwords or management speak, that improve your business health and capability. nordstar* work hard to understand you, your business and your customers and the outcomes you want to achieve.
*nordstar = (verb) – to find direction