- This event has passed.
How to Develop a Successful Brand | Thursday 12th Sept at 9.30am at Royal Quays Business Centre
12th September 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
PLEASE NOTE the venue for this workshop is Royal Quays Business Centre, Coble Dene, Royal Quays, NE29 6DE (free parking at the rear of the building).
Branding is an important element for all businesses, helping build awareness and customer loyalty. This session will highlight some key branding principles alongside some real case studies to demonstrate how you can improve your branding.
Whether you have just started your business or have been trading a number of years, you will obtain an insight on how to use branding effectively in your business. From designing leaflets, brochures to exhibitions stands and websites, this workshop will help you to create material that really gets results, no matter what your budget is.
This workshop will cover:
• The importance of branding
• How your brand influences your customers
• Tips on designing a logo
• How to design effective promotional material using your brand (leaflets / brochures / exhibition stands and much more).
• Examples of good & bad design
• You will be provided with an overview on how to use branding and effective design to ensure your marketing material attracts customers to win more business.
About Paul Finch
This workshop is delivered by Paul Finch of Pulse Creative Marketing, who uses creative marketing solutions that achieve results. Paul strongly believes in the power of great design combined with intelligent and creative thinking to achieve effective results.
This session is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria.