- This event has passed.
Learning WordPress Part 1 – 10am
September 9 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Part 1 of a 2 part workshop to help you take it all in
If you’re thinking about building a website for your business, then WordPress is a great place to start. Specifically designed for those who don’t yet have a WordPress website, during Part 1 you’ll find out the basics to get you started, such as:
• Overview of Domains, Hosting and WordPress and how they all work together
• How to find and register your domain name
• How to set up a Hosting Account
• How to Install WordPress
• Add an SSL Certificate
• Add & Set up an Email Address
• WordPress Dashboard Tour
• WordPress Settings
• Essential Plugins and how to Install them and change settings
• Security and Updates
About North East Social Media Amanda Dixon of North East Social Media Ltd has been teaching business all over the UK and Internationally how to use Social Media for Marketing. Her team provides training from beginners to advanced in the effective use of of Social Media.
To book your free place, follow the instructions in Registration Box below to take you through to Eventbrite which handles our bookings.