- This event has passed.
Learning WordPress Part 2 – 10am
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
PLEASE NOTE this workshop is only for those who have attended Part 1, or who already have a WordPress site and want to learn how to update and edit it.
Learning WordPress Part 2
If you joined us for Learning WordPress Part 1 already, or you already have a website built in WordPress, then this is the next step of learning for you. During Part 2 you’ll find out the next levels of populating your website, such as:
• Choosing a Theme ie how you want your site to look
• Media Library and How to Upload Images
• How to Create and edit a Page
• How to Create and edit a Post (including ‘what’s the difference between a Page and Post?’)
• Categories and Tags
• Creating Links to other pages/sites and why this is important
About North East Social Media Amanda Dixon of North East Social Media Ltd has been teaching businesses all over the UK and internationally how to use Social Media for Marketing. Her team provides training from beginners to advanced in the effective use of of Social Media.
To book your free place, follow the instructions in Registration Box below to take you through to Eventbrite which handles our bookings.