- This event has passed.
LIVE – Dealing with Accounts and Tax – 9.30am
June 8 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
PLEASE NOTE this is an ONLINE workshop.
Do you want to be in control of your business financials and better understand Taxation, Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE?
Bring along your questions and discuss your problems with an expert who speaks in plain language. The workshop will begin with a short presentation on basic bookkeeping, company structure and taxation followed by a question and answer session.
The session will cover:
• How to stay in control when recording financial information
• Allowable expenses
• What is AutoEnrolment and what do I need to do / know?
• Should I be VAT registered and what are the advantages / disadvantages?
• When and why should I incorporate my business?
• The importance of cashflow
• All you need to know about your Tax Return
About Gavin Spencer
Gavin is a fully qualified accountant with a passion for taxation and business consultancy. He is a Fellow member of the Association of the Chartered Certified Accountants, and enjoys helping new businesses to find their feet with everything to do with finance.
To book your free place, follow the instructions in Registration Box below to take you through to Eventbrite which handles our bookings.