LIVE – PR for New Businesses – 9.30am
June 24 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
PLEASE NOTE this is an ONLINE workshop.
Securing local press coverage is the first step many new businesses take when starting out on their PR journey therefore this session will focus primarily on regional media relations, with an additional overview of national and trade PR activity.
As the regional press continues to evolve online, we will also look at the wide range of digital opportunities available in order to engage new audiences and secure publicity for your business at a local level. This workshop will cover –
- How to create content from home during lockdown
- Press release skills
- How to spot Media opportunities
- Understanding communications during a crisis and what is / isn’t relevant during a time such as this
- Approaching local journalists and understanding what makes a good regional news story.
- This session is ideal for pre-start and new businesses who are keen to explore PR as part of their marketing plans.
About Kate Tulip
This workshop is delivered by Kate Tulip of Vibrant PR, a PR and communications specialist with experience in developing and delivering effective and targeted campaigns for start-up business and small to medium sized ventures.
To book your free place, follow the instructions in Registration Box below to take you through to Eventbrite which handles our bookings.