- This event has passed.
LIVE – Tendering for Beginners. Part 1 – 10am
July 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Please note this is an ONLINE workshop.
Tenders and bids are regularly required to award contracts in both public & private sectors. A Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) or Invitation to Tender (ITT) can consist of many questions and these can also be accompanied by a detailed scoring system by which bids are assessed.
Tendering (Part I): How to Find Relevant Opportunities in the Public and Private Sectors (2h:00m) will include –
- Introduction to Tendering Portals (including NEPO, ProActis and others)
- How to Register, Profile Creation & Maintenance, Procurement Categories, Areas and Keywords
- Finding Opportunities, Expressing an Interest, Searching Locally & Further Afield, Identifying Additional Markets
- Searching the Contracts Register, Potential Sub-Contract Opportunities
- Detail on ‘sub-contract’ opportunities and how to approach this potential market.
- (important for bidders who do not win the main contract and also for those who don’t bid at all as they think they have ‘no chance’)
To book your free place, follow the instructions in Registration Box below to take you through to Eventbrite which handles our bookings.