- This event has passed.
LIVE – Tendering for Beginners. Part 2 – 10am
July 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Please note this is an ONLINE workshop.
Tendering (Part II): Preparing and Submitting a Convincing Bid will help you understand –
- Terms & Conditions, Client Requirements and how to prepare & submit a compliant and convincing bid)
- Different Tender Types
- Understanding the Client Documents
- What are Terms and Conditions
- Bid/No Bid Decisions
- Client Questions (product and/or service related; general business related)
- Preparing the Bid (e.g. understanding the format)
- Deadlines and Extensions
- Tender Assessment (scoring schemes & weighting)
- Asking for Feedback (win OR lose)
- A significant part of the Standard Selection Questionnaire (SSQ) is similar for stand-alone tenders as well as the DPS.
- Overview of the DPS Contracts, Expression of Interest and Download of Documents
- Understanding the Requirements of the Council
- Prospective Supplier Information
- Exclusion Grounds (Mandatory & Discretionary)
- Technical and Professional Ability
- Compliance (Equality; Modern Slavery)
- Health & Safety (SSIP, H&S Policy; Risk Assessments; Method Statements)
- Finalisation & Uploading the Application
To book your free place, follow the instructions in Registration Box below to take you through to Eventbrite which handles our bookings.