LIVE – Utilising your Networks and Digital Connections – 10am
April 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
PLEASE NOTE this is an ONLINE workshop.
Do you have an existing business presence on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin or Twitter but are struggling to tap into relevant local community groups, other business networks or find where your ‘ideal customers’ hang out.
This workshop will look at addressing the importance of utilising both your personal and professional networks to help connect and engage with people across the social media platforms relevant to you and your business including:
– Creating an informal SOCIAL networking list
– Asking for recommendations and referrals
– Where are your customers and which platforms are they on?
– Local industry and community group/page suggestions
– Tips for maintaining a professional, online network
– Networking accountability do’s and don’ts
To book your free place, follow the instructions in Registration Box below to take you through to Eventbrite which handles our bookings.