- This event has passed.
Tendering for Beginners Part 1 (Portals) – 2pm
October 12 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Tendering for Beginners Part 1 (Portals)
Finding relevant opportunities in the public and private sectors
Tenders and bids are regularly required to award contracts in both public & private sectors. A Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) or Invitation to Tender (ITT) can consist of many questions and these can also be accompanied by a detailed scoring system by which bids are assessed.
Tendering Part 1 (Portals) will explain everything you need to know to get started, including:
• Introduction to Tendering Portals (including NEPO, ProActis and others)
• How to Register, Profile Creation & Maintenance, Procurement Categories, Areas and Keywords
• Finding Opportunities, Expressing an Interest, Searching Locally & Further Afield, Identifying Additional Markets
• Searching the Contracts Register, Potential Sub-Contract Opportunities
• Detail on ‘sub-contract’ opportunities and how to approach this potential market.(important for bidders who do not win the main contract and also for those who don’t bid at all as they think they have ‘no chance’)
About Michael Shiel of KMS Business Development and Improvement Solutions The Business Development section is reinforced by more than 25 years of experience in the Electricity Utility and Oil & Gas industries focusing on a widespread variety of sales & marketing activities whilst the Business Improvement section has in excess of 20 years experience in the Manufacturing Sector with extensive knowledge of design, assembly & testing operations.
To book your free place, follow the instructions in Registration Box below to take you through to Eventbrite which handles our bookings.