Let us help you to take your first steps in business, with start-up support that will help you explore your abilities and look at the reality of starting your own business.
We’ll give you ideas, start-up support tips and guidance to turn your passion, interests or skills into a business. All of your start-up support business advisors run their own businesses, or have in the past, so they know exactly how it feels to take the leap into self-employment and the challenges a start-up faces.
Open to all in North Tyneside regardless of age, background or circumstances, and you don’t even need to have a business idea!
“Child care has always been my vocation,” said Joanne. “After working my way up to the position of nursery manager, I decided this was something I wanted to do for myself.”
Don’t know if Self Employment is for you?
Our advisers offer regular Self Employment Introduction workshops. The workshops are for anyone wanting to work for themselves but not sure where to start. They’ll help you explore your skills and hobbies to help you to generate a business idea.
Do you already have an idea to work for yourself?
If you already have an idea for a business, our team will help motivate and support your idea to help get you started.
Available to any residents of North Tyneside, the support includes:
- Workshops on everything from starting a business and making the figures work, to raising your profile on social media. Take a look and book today.
- Start up helpline – call us on 0191 6053110 or email email@example.com and the team will help direct you to the first step.
- Free access to the latest 24/7 Online Portal – Businessfactory.Online 24 hour access to oodles of tools and materials.
- You’ll get a dedicated Business Advisor to help you take the first steps into self employment
- Once you’ve officially started your business, you can apply for specialist one-to-one consultancy such as branding, commercial premises, accountancy, HR, social media and marketing
Get involved today – we’re here to support you.
“My business advisor has been wonderful at helping me to look at the opportunities to expand in the future. She has really made me consider every aspect of the business, from short-term opportunities to long-term challenges so I feel ready and prepared to take-on the challenges of running my own enterprise.”